As an enterprise-class IT services company, ACS Solutions has a range of delivery models that are designed out of the strong foundation of adaptability, reliability, and expertise to help your clients drive their businesses towards their transformational goals. Our comprehensive IT professional services can cover every aspect of your technology needs from development to operations.
We offer a wide range of end-to-end IT solutions aimed at helping customers re-engineer and re-invent their business to compete successfully in an ever-evolving marketplace. Our consultants can work at your site, remotely, or in some combination of the two. Our remote teams work from our offices nationwide or fully-staffed U.S. development centers.
Managed IT Services
Many companies do not realize the benefits of having managed services for their IT investments. Our seasoned and certified IT experts work to make your IT environment an asset rather than a liability, so you can improve productivity and focus better on expanding and growing the business.
Whether you leverage us to supplement your IT department or to become your IT department, with ACS Solutions, you will reduce costs while gaining access to the latest available technology. Some of the Managed IT Services we offer include:
- Network Management
- Desktop & Laptop Support
- Software Support
- Desktop & Laptop Support
- Anti-Virus Management
- Project Management
- Virtual CIO Services
Hybrid Cloud Delivery
Convert your IT investments into a predictable operating expense. Our hybrid cloud solutions give you the flexibility to store a part of your data in the cloud, such as emails, while keeping your sensitive data stored locally. Our Managed Hosting services enable you to eliminate upfront server costs while giving you access to Fortune 500 class data hosted solutions for your email, file storage and backup needs.
We offer a wide range of reliable, scalable and secure services, including:
- Server Migration & Deployments
- Microsoft Office 365 Services
- Virtual Desktop Hosting
- Application Hosting
- Hosted File Storage
- Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Virtualization Support
Customized IT Solutions
Many small and medium-sized businesses cannot afford to hire a full-time IT professional. Why hire a person when you can gain a team of experts through ACS Solutions at a fraction of the costs? For over 20 years, we have been offering businesses customized IT services for needs ranging from computer support to data recovery, to network security, cloud computing, and more.
No matter what your needs are, our customized IT services can help create a solution for your business, including:
- Migrations & Deployments
- Backup & Disaster Recovery
- PC & Mac Solutions
- Server & Networking
- Compliance Audits
- Network Security
FICS Systems Secure Cloud Hosting
ACS Solutions offers specialized custom, shared, and dedicated Secure Cloud Hosting for FICS Systems to businesses struggling with the expense and complexity of managing FICS Systems independently. Whether you’re a mortgage banker, credit union, bank, or other lending institution, you can be confident that ACS Solutions has the right FICS system cloud-hosted solution for your loan portfolios.
MySecureDesktop: Delivering FICS Systems
MySecureDesktop is our cloud-based virtual platform that provides remote access to your FICS suite of software including Mortgage Servicer®, Commercial Servicer®, Loan Producer®, Loan Accountant®, Radstar®, LoanStat®, LP Online®, Xcluso®, and eStatus Connect®.
The power of MySecureDesktop© caters to all application delivery needs of our FICS customers. From security patches, SQL management, FICS system updates to operating system updates, MySecureDesktop can handle it all.
ACS Solutions will manage the day-to-day maintenance of your FICS systems so your employees can get the flexibility to work as efficiently from remote locations as if they would in the traditional office setup.
Why Move FICS Systems To The Cloud with ACS Solutions
- Certified Experts: Leverage an entire team of certified Microsoft Engineers and SQL Database Administrators who have spent years installing, configuring, and maintaining FICS systems in the cloud.
- Improved Uptime & Accessibility: Hosting FICS systems in the ACS Solutions Cloud means more uptime and remote accessibility from any device, anywhere. If you have access to the internet, you can access your FICS systems.
- Reliability: Rest assured with our built-in high availability and quick recovery features. We’ll handle security patches and FICS system updates, so you don’t have to.
- Compliant: We understand that FICS users need to meet high levels of compliance and have to pass regular security audits. Our audited data centers are SSAE16/ISAE SOC 1, 2, & 3 Type 2 certified, and our staff is no stranger to helping our client teams clear necessary security audits.
Managed Security Services
How will you protect your security posture with a shortfall in the security workforce globally and an increasing incidence of sophisticated threats? ACS Solutions Managed Security services help you focus on strategic security initiatives, manage day-to-day threats effectively, protect sensitive data, and achieve compliance. Our Unified Threat Intelligence Management System (UTIM) enables proactive security monitoring and investigation through advanced AI/ML algorithms, thereby providing greater visibility and control over security gaps.
Our range of services includes:
- Application Security Services
- SaaS and Cloud Security Services
- Infrastructure Security Services
- Endpoint Management & Security
- Compliance enablement Services
Optimize Your IT Operations
A managed service allows you to focus on other aspects of your business while retaining overall governance and oversight of the services we provide. Working from secure and reliable facilities in the U.S., our teams provide remote managed services that span all industries, technologies, and disciplines. We manage our teams and their work to achieve the outcomes and level of service you require.
While our experts handle your IT environments, you benefit from:
- Reduced on-site contractor costs
- Access to full lifecycle development capabilities
- Availability of hard-to-find or specialized skill sets
- Long-term remote staff engagements
- Low employee turnover
- Shorter training and ramp-up times
- Detailed reporting of defined service delivery