The advent of the cloud has democratized computing by opening up opportunities to set up enterprise-class services, even for individuals and small businesses. Cloud computing offers access to data and applications from anywhere with internet connectivity and slashes IT infrastructural costs tremendously.
Cloud Strategy and Advisory
Cloud Managed Services
Cloud Strategy and Advisory
A robust cloud strategy tailored to your business objectives can be the difference between creating a sustainable competitive edge in a fast-paced digital world and risking wasted investment.
Our hyper-focused cloud consulting services accelerate digital transformation with effective:
- Cloud Vision: We assess the cloud maturity and readiness of your current application and infrastructure portfolio, and align them with your core business objectives to design a viable way forward to cloud.
- Cloud Value Assessment: We determine the costs and business benefits of the various stages of your cloud journey based on reference architectures and optimal technology standard prerequisites.
- Cloud Roadmap: We make suitable technology (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS) selections, and plot your journey to the desired end-state.
- Cloud Transformation Plan: We examine the required capabilities matrix in addition to the related organizational changes and skills needed to derive maximum value from cloud, and design an ideal cloud strategy for your unique business needs.
We drive faster time-to-value with our near-zero risk cloud migration offerings. Leveraging a suite of industry-proven approaches, tools, and accelerators, we align cloud ambitions with seamless result-oriented digital transformations.
Our cloud migration services include:
- Infrastructure Migration
- Data Migration
- Platform Migration
- Application Migration
Drive business agility and reduce operational costs with on-premise to cloud migration of IT infra assets. Take an accurate, predictable, and accelerated route for complex migration needs.
Moving IT infrastructure and applications into cloud poses essential questions for businesses about the performance of their existing software in the new environment. Software refactoring for cloud, essentially, is making your applications cloud-ready to ensure a seamless migration.
Why Refactor Apps
The transformation of outmoded, off-cloud legacy applications into modern, cloud-native applications through refactoring enables prompt deployment of new IT functionalities in addition to aiding:
- Code Portability for the Existing Codebase
- Optimal Use of Cloud-native Features
- Maximized Operational-efficiency in the Cloud
- Continuous Innovation Using DevOps and Containerization
What We Do
At ACS Solutions, we take a deep dive into your digital ecosystem, infrastructure and application workload, and offer relevant comprehensive code refactoring services including:
- Application Re-hosting
- Enterprise Integration
- Application Re-engineering
- Application Refactoring and Re-platforming
In a time, when continuous evolution is the only way to stay ahead of the curve, DevOps can bring in immense value by streamlining IT through synergizing your business, development and operation processes.
Your entire delivery pipeline can benefit from embracing a well-suited DevOps approach. It can not only improve your deployment frequency for a faster time to market, but also lower the rate of failure of new releases, and reduce the lead time between ﬁxes, thereby accelerating your time to recovery.
As a digital-first organization, we offer valuable differentiators to help your organization derive maximum results from your digital assets. DevOps can help make simple processes dynamic and help in maximizing operational efficiency and predictability, while improving security.
Our DevOps services and solutions include:
- DevOps Consulting & Advisory Services
- Configuration Management
- Automated Provisioning
- Continuous Integration, Automation & Monitoring
- Containerization & Container Orchestration
Cloud Managed Services
Migrating workloads to the Cloud can reduce physical Infrastructure footprint, foster faster innovation and provide new pathways for digital transformation. However, there are significant inefficiencies in managing these critical deployments and business applications internally. Most importantly, it can slow down the pace of delivery, security, and agility expected from your cloud environment.
ACS Cloud Managed Services offering brings in fresh thinking to face this challenge. As an experienced Managed Services Partner with the major Cloud providers, we manage all the four dimensions of Cloud Management – Financial, Operational, Security/Compliance, and Technology.
Our cloud-managed services offerings include:
- Site Reliability Engineering
- Infrastructure and Network Operations
- Managed Application Operations
- Service Desk
- Managed Security Operations (Alert Logic)
IoT is connecting everything and everyone a little more conveniently and faster with each passing day. As an enterprise, unlocking and leveraging the full potential of Internet of Things requires deep understanding of the opportunities and aligning them well with your goals.
Our extensive field-knowledge allows us to tailor IoT-powered solutions that can empower you to:
- Efficiently connect and scale with ease.
- Analyze new data strategically to create actionable business insights.
- Make intelligent data-backed smart decisions.
- Integrate and transform business processes.
- Design, build, deploy and manage end-to-end IoT-backed processes.
Whether you are looking to dive into a brand new infrastructure or want IoT seamlessly integrated into your existing enterprise architecture, we can help. Serving both smart industries and enterprises, we offer:
- IoT Consultation
- IoT Solution Development
- IoT Product Development
- Vertical Applications
- IT / OT Convergence
- End-to-End System Integration
- Real-Time Processing and Analytics
Leverage our tools, capabilities, and unparalleled experience across cloud platforms and technologies. Allow us to handle the complexities of cloud migration and help you rapidly achieve better business outcomes.