Globally, the Logistics and Transportation industry is evolving into a lean and agile industry powered by the advancements in technologies including digital, predictive analytics and automation. Typically low margin, the transportation and logistics industry relies heavily on a scale, operational efficiency and reliability of the back office to its profitability. As the accelerated pace of innovations in the areas like drones, robotics and driverless vehicles threaten to disrupt the established business models, the technology adoption rates of the industry are expected to rise steeply to gain and maintain a competitive advantage.
Whether you want to improve your supply chain visibility, asset utilization or network performance, ACS solutions can help you with our extensive experience in building and deploying digital and analytics solutions to empower the supply chain and logistics operators.
Get the advantage of ACS Solutions core technological strengths to power your business and race ahead of your competition
Robust applications to improve core operations and minimize inefficiencies
Business intelligence solutions for superior supply chain visibility
Industrial grade mobile applications to power your operations on the ground
Advanced analytics to predict, plan and optimize
IoT apps to improve warehouse, asset and fleet management capabilities
Mobile apps and seamless self-service portals for your operators, partners and customers
How can we help?
- Design and implement packaged or custom-built applications for supply chain management
- Warehouse and Transportation management applications
- Efficiently managing your back-office processes through customized applications for yard management
- Customized asset management and tracking systems for end-to-end visibility and real-time decisions by implementing advanced shipment analytics
- Ensure greater control over delivery time by efficiently planning, tracking and communicating fleet movement by implementing web-based GIS
- Implement forecasting engines to accurately predict the sales and replenish the inventory stock with appropriate levels
Freight movement forms the backbone of a well-connected global economy. The shift in the global trade, commoditization of services, increasing pressure due to the regulatory requirements and security concerns are pushing the logistics industry to strive for better agility, consolidation, and specialization. The logistics providers need to efficiently manage their fleets, improve asset utilization, optimize the network performance and efficiently maintain critical control systems. ACS solutions, with its deep expertise helping large trucking companies and fleet operators can help you generate useful insights from your assets, improve your IT infrastructure and help you compete and succeed in this competitive global landscape.
How can we help?
- Efficiently track your assets and increase visibility by implementing custom-built applications for asset tracking and visibility
- Consolidate and optimize shipments
- Generate relevant freight insights by harnessing our extensive analytics experience
- Applications to optimize loads, improve asset utilization, increase asset availability and track maintenance requirements through the purchase‑to‑retirement cycle
- Robust, custom-built Warehouse, Route, and Transportation Management Systems