- As the project is multi-tenant e-commerce application, the content in the pages should be configurable by the tenant
- Improve performance and the reliability of the solution
- Improve application responsiveness across multiple devices
- Ability to predict the conversion of prospect into customer based on the prospect data
- Further development of new features to ECOM, CRM, invoice and service connect modules.
- Migrated the views from ‘haml’ to ‘liquid’ format, which helps the tenants to update the page contents dynamically from the admin pages
- Liquid was used in storing to also enable rendering dynamic views in Ruby
- Identified bottlenecks and root causes for critical defects and fixed them to drastically improve the performance and reliability of the platform
- Used NLU, NLC services for predicting the potential customers.
Tools & Technologies
- Tenants can manage website content with minimal development and deployment effort
- Improved user experience which, in turn, reduced the user enablement training time and businesses were able to adapt the platform quickly
- Client can predict the conversion of customer hence design better marketing strategies for improved sales