ACS provides legacy and midrange technical and programming expertise to clients who need to maintain application systems that may be critical for the business to operate functionally. These legacy systems include IBM mainframe with a variety of operating systems including MVS, VSE, AIX and VMS. Mid ranges include DEC – VAX and AS 400 – OS-400. ACS has expertise to support any maintenance or development challenges our clients face.
Some of ACS' specialties include:
- Strategic planning
- Software design and construction
- Project Management
- Software configuration management
- Mid range ERP implementation
- Capacity planning and Performance tuning
Software quality management is our hallmark and we have identified five elements of the AS/400 software quality management process : (1) people, (2) in-process product quality management, (3) continuous process improvement, (4) post release product quality management, and (5) customer satisfaction management.
Some of our success stories include:
- Authoring an award winning change management product called ‘Implementer' to manage changes to ERP modules on iseries.
- Development of Integrated Accounting and manufacturing system (PACMAN) for National Panasonic at all their facilities across Asia and Australia.
- Development of Integrated manufacturing and Process control systems for steel processors across America.